Project Management – Marketing
As Marketing Project Managers, we oversee the planning and delivery of any marketing project, define goals, anticipate and creatively resolve any problems a project is likely to face.
Because every project is different in its scope, timing and budget, project management demands excellent systems that can be tailored to the needs of each project.
What We Do
We manage all business case approvals, project documentation and ensure transparency of timelines across our clients’ businesses.
We take the lead role in project managing across several marketing requirements, including reviewing all communication channels both online and offline to ensure brand compliance and delivery within key milestones and even working on product marketing across product SKUs. Aside from being technically sound marketers, we’re also effective in working with internal stakeholders including senior management or Executive Leadership Teams to deliver an unparalleled level of transparency.
Our Project Management Services include:
- Managing and supporting the preparation, maintenance and monitoring of all marketing campaigns;
- Business case approvals and project documentation to ensure transparency of timelines across the business;
- Coordination of internal resources for the flawless execution of all projects;
- Managing websites, social media pages and marketing campaigns;
- Uploading of new online content and updating & managing existing content;
- Assisting with budgets and project reporting;
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Tracking team performance to maximise results;
- Managing strategic partnerships including designers, developers, etc.
- Other marketing duties as relevant.
We also abide by the Project Management Pyramid which dictates that:
- The quality of work is constrained by the project’s budget, deadlines & scope;
- The Project Manager can trade between constraints;
- Changes in one constraint necessitate changes in others to compensate, or quality will suffer.
Successful Project Management ultimately depends on free and transparent exchange of information.