In line with GDPR legislation (UK and Europe) we are advising you that if you have dealt with us in the past means that we may currently hold basic information, for example your name, email address, current employer, mostly what can be found in the public domain from LinkedIn, websites, referrals or you may have submitted your CV to us. We are advising you that we hold this data under the lawful basis of legitimate interest and may be used to inform you of current opportunities, marketing or promotional materials, news updates and market trends. We would like to retain your information however we do understand that you may wish to have your record deleted and or exercise the right to be forgotten. If so, please write to our Privacy Officer as per the contact details listed at the bottom of this page. We do, though, encourage you to read the following which indicates how seriously we take privacy.
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information input or submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators;
- personalisation preferences you select as you use the Website;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Pioneer 10 Pty Limited and any associated companies, or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- where you have provided your resume, to consider you for jobs that may arise;
- purposes related to P10 Group research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- where P10 Group suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in P10 Group and/or its affiliated companies.
We may share personal data within P10 Group Management and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services such as organisations who provide professional advisory, mailhouse, delivery, technology, research, and security services. We will not give your data to a third party other than to facilitate communication with you that cannot be done in-house.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
How we handle email and “Contact us” messages
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use several mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So, while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to information
From time to time, this Website may allow you to register to use this Website or sections of it. If you are a registered user of this Website, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of this Website, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
Pioneer 10 Pty Limited
PO Box 1168 Market Street
SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205