OH&S POLICY STATEMENT
To improve and maintain the standard of occupational health and safety within Pioneer 10 Pty Limited (trading as P10 Group), and to ensure the development of occupational health and safety policy is considered a joint venture between both management and our staff.
To improve safety performance within the company and gain compliance with all relevant occupational health and safety legislation.
The management of Pioneer 10 Pty Limited is committed to providing a workplace that is safe and healthy, for all who come within our workplace.
Pioneer 10 Pty Limited recognises that our people are our most valuable asset and as such we strive to provide them with a safe and productive environment.
In the unfortunate circumstances that one of our employees is injured, we will facilitate their return to work at the earliest possible time.
Pioneer 10 Pty Limited will achieve the purpose and aim of our policy by:
- Working together with all relevant employees and key stakeholders in occupational health and safety matters.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining an effective occupational health and safety system that takes into account all relevant occupational health and safety legislation.
- Establishing safety rules, policies and procedures which all employees, contractors and visitors will be required to adhere to.
- Investigating promptly any accident or near accident in order to undertake corrective actions as soon as possible. At all times, action will be taken immediately to correct any unsafe condition which arises.
- Ensuring all levels of our company actively participate in occupational health and safety issues, including training and compliance with our occupational health and safety program.